Sonntag, 7. Juni 2015




  Sooo...hello there kiddies!

I'm not entirely sure what my first post should be, but on the other hand I just want to write something now, that I've started this;

Well, let me introduce myself:
My name is Julia, but write it joolia please, so I can feel a little more fancy.
This blog will mostly just be about the failure called my life, maybe here and there containing clothing and beauty stuff (cause I'm one hell of a beauty guru) and just things I fancy at the moment. I'm warning you this could also contain some really bad video games, because it seems like no one likes the stuff I play ha sad life, anyways...

I should stop here, really, and just saying, please be patient with me and my English. I'm Austrian, so my English skills are kind of uhm toilet, but give me some time and I'll try to improve!

Also I like talking to new people, so don't be afraid to write me and show me your blogs!  V:

Have a nice day!





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen