Sonntag, 7. Juni 2015



 So, hi again!

Last week I went for a little shop and well, I can't say I bought less things than usual or that I can be proud of myself, but you can never have too much stuff, am I right ;)

Soo, first I went to Bipa, which is a drugstore here in Austria and bought this:


It's a purple-blue-berry kinda lipstick from Maybelline, which wasn't that expensive, about 10€ I think? 
It has a slight blue shimmery effect to it, which I really liked and since I wanted to have a darker lipstick for some time now, I thought why not? Also it lets your teeth appear extra shiny and white, so you can sure do this instead of toothbrushing in the morning no please don't.

Next thing I got is my holy grail of foundation I've had for a year now and I still love it.




 It's the even better makeup from Clinique and if you have acne, I promise this is the best product I've found yet. It's not too heavy, it covers up pretty well if you apply it in layers and it sure won't make your skin break out...so although it's a bit pricey (34€), it's totally worth it!
I mean I guess my search for the perfect foundation will never end, but this one's a pretty nice option 8)



Last thing I could find was this absolutely ... BOOTIFUL nail polish from essie in the colour bordeaux (8€).
And I mean what can I say bordeaux is love, so it sure will be my favourite nail polish for a while~

My journey continued at Forever21, where I bought a lovely dress:

This is just a green, very light dress, with a lovely pattern on it and a open back. It only cost 16€ and I just couldn't resist sorry mother.
I also think this would go well with just some kneehigh socks and these boots I got, when I was at Deichmann:


















Those look much better in real life, I promise, but still they're awesome to give a cute outfit a little...idk how to say...rough touch. They were about 25€.





 Aannd of course my nerd-me had to buy some mangas:



I haven't read them yet, but I've heard they're awesome!

Last thing me loves so much:


















 yesmhmyesohyes it's the Disney's Snow White official Artbook and I can't even begin to describe how I love such things...I even have a collection of artbooks, maybe I'll make a post about them sometime ;3
This book has such a good quality, you can see everything about the Snow White movie, the illustrations, the making, the animating and so on!
Hahhh idk why I'm so exited over this, but that's just moi being moi//
But aren't we all a bit disneynatic on the inside..like really deep inside? yesIknowthankyou

Sooo, that's it, sorry that I can only give you the prices in euros, I'm just too lazy to convert in $, please forgive my sad self//
Anyways, I'm gonna go and eat sum donuts now, you're welcome, have a nice day! :D



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen