Montag, 8. Juni 2015

Gray hair...?




So, I've always wanted to dye my hair, not necessarily because I don't like my hair colour, but because I think life is too short not to mess around with your style ;)

Now, lately I've seen pictures around tumblr and other sites showing girls with amazing silver-greyish hair. 

I'm especially fond of a little ombre look.

Also it looks super amazing with some dark-reddish or purple lips, which are more or less part of my daily makeup look (yes I go straight for the extreme) .

What do you think of this trend? Also I have warm brown hair, so I think I'd have to go for black first...does anyone of you have any experiences? 
And please leave other colour suggestions that go with brown, but are not the classic brown to blond ombre look! I also thought about a nice reddish tone...hmmm

3 Kommentare:

  1. I think this color is beautiful :)

    http://goldendemi.blogspot.gr/

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Glad someone agrees!
      Oh, and lovely blog by the way ;)

      Löschen
  2. I always wanted to color my hair in a color like that as well but I am kinda too afraid.
    But it's really pretty tbh.
    Your blog is really pretty, you got a new reader.
    I would be super happy if you would have a look at my blog. Anabel ♥

    strongascoffee.blogspot.de

    AntwortenLöschen